Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good News and Organized Closets

My nesting has kicked into high gear!!! T-minus less than a month until Ann Mason gets here and I want her to come home to a clean, organized house! (At least for the first few days!) I am proud to say that EVERY closet in my house is organized and cleaned to a T!!!!! We took a whole van full of stuff to Goodwill and it feels so free-ing to let it all go! Even my linen closet in the bathroom is clean! Now if we can just get the laundry squared away and the laundry room clean I will feel much better!! Sorry I don't have any before pics so that you can truly appreciate the work that was put into each closet, but imagine the worst and that was it :)

Palmer is feeling slightly better but now I am suffering from the worst sinus infection ever! Luckily my lazy Suzanne could pass for a Walgreen's pharmacy and I started myself on some anti-biotics so I should be better shortly!

Here are the final pics from my ever- so organized closets! Ask me what they look like in a month :)

Our master closet: You would never know how much stuff you can accumulate when you have to kids in less than 2 years! I have a whole maternity side and a whole side I hope to fit into one of these days!



Ann Mason's closet: I LOVE looking in this closest daily
and thinking about how cute she will look in all of her pink
and pretty little outfits! She even has a hot pink velour boppy!


Palmer's Closest: This could have been the biggest project
I have tackled, the floor was covered in stuff from the past 20
months!! I need to have another boy because the amount of tubs of
clothes we have in our garage is embarrassing! I think his closest is pretty
clean now!


This is our downstairs closet that we usually just shove
items in and shut the door quickly! Now we have a whole
other closet to utilize! I LOVE nesting!


Not only am I nesting at home but I am switching roles, hours and even desks at my work so this morning I went and cleaned my office that I have been in for almost 4 years! It was embarrassing the amount of paper work I have accumulated in that amount of time! It was SO nice to clean out every file and folder and to get rid of 75% of the stuff that I didn't need!!! I have a new desk to come back to after maternity leave and it will be clean and organized too!


**** Last but certainly not least,thanks to everyone who has prayed for Baby Harper, Kelly and Scott. From the last update it seems the prayers are being answered!! Harper does not need a transplant right now and it seems she is improving on her own! Keep praying!!!

No comments: