Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers!

We had yet another shower this weekend! This time it was a couple's shower for our friends Kimmie and Frank. Frank has been one of my best guy friends since I was 15 years old and Kimmie is one of my best friends from college so this union is particularly exciting for me :)

It was a great night to get some adult time with all of our friends we haven't gotten to see in so long! Of course it always goes by way too fast especially when you have a babysitter :( I had to call and ask permission to stay 30 more minutes!

It was a great shower and everything looked wonderful at Katie and David's house and I think everyone had a great time! Can't wait till August for the wedding I know with this crew it will be a blast!







1 comment:

JElmer said...

Great pictures! We had a great time at the shower too! Congrats to Kimmie and Frank!