Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Pretty Much There!

Ok, after blood sweat and tears I FINALLY figured out how to make "cosmetic" changes on my blog!! I have a feeling that I probably went about it in the most difficult way but  conquered some things that I have been wanting to learn since blogging (3 years ago!!!) I can't wait to try more out! I made and designed my own background, picked out the colors, designed my own header and figured out how to do different font!

This website saved my life! Makin Cute Blogs they led me step by step thru most processes! I really wish they had classes for this stuff, I am sure they do I just don't know about them :) I will definitely help anyone spice up their blogs if you would like, I need the practice!!! And if anyone has any helpful fun tips for me, they are welcome anytime, I need all of the help I can get!  Hopefully I can figure out how to get a little more sophisticated but I thought this was a great start considering every website I used was free and I don't have any fancy software like photoshop, etc...

So for now, I am done, thank goodness cause I was driving my family crazy!

No comments: