Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Mania...

Two of my very favorite people in the whole wide world are having birthdays in the next 3 weeks (Tex and Ann Mason)! So... Momma's in party planning mode! Tex,unfortunately will be getting the shaft since he will be celebrating a very anti-climatic 31 st birthday :) Ann Mason on the other hand has had me dreaming up girly birthday ideas for months! Stay tuned... I hope to be making some fun birthday crafts in the next few weeks!

So, for starters here are her birthday invitations, I haven't even sent them out yet so consider it a "sneak peek"! haha I was a little behind on getting things together so I just ended up taking the picture of her and ordering them off the Internet, I figure they serve the purpose and are cute enough! More to come....








No comments: