Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Neenie's Back in Town!

Neenie's in town and the kids couldn't be more excited! They are at such fun ages and LOVE when their grandparents come to visit! They know how to melt their grandparents hearts and get what they want! We had an awesome weekend just being together!!

Neenie, Ashley and I
Our attempt at a family picture, I guess I will take what I can get :)

These two are just crazy and precious all in one! They seem to have this pose down pat!
We have pretty much spent every day at the pool which as been awesome! We also got to go to church and listen to another amazing sermon on having realistic expectations for your marriage, this series on marriage is unbelievable! Go here to hear some of the sermons from the series, the fathers day sermon was by far one of the best sermons I have heard in a long time, it really hit home!http://www.southeastchristian.org/sermons/
We plan to hang with neenie this week and unfortunately I have to go work for a few days, while Mom and Ashley get the week with the kids :) I think we may try to go to the zoo which I am super excited about!
We are taking Annie for her 15 month well check up tomorrow (only 1 1/2 months late) so I will post pics and updates!









No comments: