Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Operation Christmas Card 2011!

FYI- I am working on MY FIRST Link Up EVER!!! I will be having a link up every Monday - Christmas Card Showcase Monday's!!! You can link up your past and present Christmas Cards and any fun and new ideas that you have seen for the most AWESOME Christmas Cards of the season! Get ready for the link up coming this Monday....
I LOVE Christmas Cards! Love them, love them, love them! I am just as guilty as anyone about sending e-greetings, emails, posting birthday messages on facebook! I have tried so hard to get better at sending out actual real cards but I fail :) Now Christmas Cards, that's the one thing I always am on top of! Um, except for this year. I don't know why I feel so behind! I keep seeing all of these amazing cards but I don't have a picture!

Luckily we are having a family friend take our pics on Sunday! I can't wait to get them back and start creating our 2011 Christmas Card. I wish I had the extra money to buy all of those AMAZING cards they have come out with this year. They have tri-folds, books, time-line cards, etc... Just plain awesome!
Some of my favorite websites for cards are Shutterfly, Tiny Prints,Mixbook and storkie just to name a few! I can't wait to pick out our card for this year! I love getting them just as much as I love sending them. There is nothing better than opening the mailbox to find Christmas Cards with all kinds of adorable pictures and designs from people that we LOVE!

Here are our Christmas cards from the past two years! I love looking back and seeing the difference in the kiddos with each year. They are getting too big!

What will this years Christmas Card look like? I can hardly wait!




No comments: