Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!

It seems like I haven't written in forever! I really haven't had too much to "blog" about which is actually a good thing! Like I said No news is good news for the Templeton's! With everything that has happened in the last year we are just glad for a normal few weeks!!!

Everyone is happy and healthy and doing well! A few things to note:
* Palmer is getting his pictures taken by Sara tomorrow! I can hardly wait. We are going to do some shots in his birthday outfit and then a few with just a diaper, party hat, balloons and a cupcake. I had to ask Whit (all knowing mom:) if Palmer would get sick off the icing but she assured me that Ava survived and we too would survive the sugar high! I will post some pics when I get a chance. Sara always does amazing and I can't wait to see what she does with these! Let's hope Palmer cooperates! Oh, I cut his hair again. Oops :) If you don't look close or get it wet, I think it looks fabulous! haha

** Tatum Lindsey Cart was born yesterday! She added to Palmer's ever growing circle of friends, we are so excited for Eric and Leslie and can't wait to meet her!!

*** I rented Juno last night and I am dying to see it! I have heard so many good things about it, I will post and let you all know how it was!

****Finished my book club book of the month ironically titled "the book club" and it was an easy read. Still trying to figure out how we will discuss this one?

****** Tex and I had a blast with the Prather's in Brown Co aka mini Gatlinburg! It rained the whole time and we filled out time with eating and relaxing, it was great! Palmer had a great time with Mamaw and Papaw and got some new clothes to boot!!!

Everyone have a wonderful day! This weather definitely is a spirit lifter!

No comments: