Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Double Date

Today at the Templeton house we had quite the double date! Sara dropped Isabella and Jack off at the house for a few hours and we had ourselves a great time! I quickly realized what it would be like to have 4 kids under the age of 2!!! Thankfully everyone was absolutely perfect and I have a feeling that Palmer and Isabella are quite smitten with each other! All they did was squeal and yell each others names! I hope this foursome will be best friends for a long time to come! Here is the best shots I could get of their double date~!




Couple #1 - Can you tell they think they are SO hilarious!


Couple #2- Does Jack look like "the man" or what?


Trying for everyone to look at the camera!

Sweet, Sweet kids! I loved every minute of this!

No comments: