Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday

ANN MASON TEMPLETON 6 MONTHS
08/16/2009



Annie,
As you sleep upstairs so peacefully my mind is racing through the past 6 months of your life. Snapshots in my mind and memories in my heart make me feel so blessed right now. I can laugh and cry almost instantly thinking of the joy you have brought our family in these short 6 months. Everything about you is beautiful inside and out! Your smile can light up a room, your laugh can draw crowds and your sad tears have the ability to break a million hearts. You are such a big personality that everyone around you is drawn to you. You have surpassed all of my dreams of having a daughter and for that I am forever grateful. I long for you to stay the age you are and yet I anxiously await for the days to see the beautiful young lady you will blossom in to. I can't imagine our family without your ever present happiness! We love you unconditionally... Mommy, Daddy, Palmer and Molly


What are you doing these days?
* You are eating solids and have worked your way thru most vegetables and fruits! You seem to like everything except green beans and your favorites right now are applesauce and bananas!
* To my disbelief you are weeks away from crawling! (I have to admit I was hoping you would wait a little longer to be so mobile! haha) You "army crawl" thru the whole house and are drawn to cords and getting underneath every piece of furniture.
* You are still sleeping great.... You go to bed around 8:30 and wake up around 7:30.
* You are becoming quite active and you are starting to give Palmer a run for his money! You steal his sippy cup without warning, you rearrange his cars and you crawl into his lap constantly. He was hesitant at first of these new milestones but now he embraces you and loves to interact with you at any moment.
*You have now been officially hit 101 times with Palmer's golf club. Palmer aka Tiger Woods doesn't realize how close he gets to you when he performs his PGA swing in the living room! Even though you are aware of the danger you can't help but be drawn to him and the golf club.
*You continue to LOVE your daddy and everything he does. I know that is a battle I will lose over the years because you two have a special bond that melts my heart.
*You still have no teeth but are definitely teething! Everything goes straight in the mouth.
*You are so close to sitting up and can sit up by yourself for a few seconds... you would rather be crawling thru the whole house.
*You love the pool and the bath more than anything. You are becoming quite a fish in water.
*You are still an amazingly happy and content baby that loves life!


We love you more than you know! Happy 1/2 Year Birthday Baby Girl!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you,Blake. You are such amazing parents and until Ann Mason and Palmer have little ones you won't realize how happy you will be. I love those kids with all my heart, which I didn't think was possible because I love you and Ashley so much! It is definitely like they say, "a grandmother's love in so different from anything else they have ever experienced". You, darling, were so special to me and Ann Mason and Palmer have my heart:) LU MOM

Connie Shear said...

That post was from me not Jeff! Don't know how that happened???? Technology!?!?!?! LU MOM