Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going to the Chapel....

The Templeton's are worn out after a fun filled wedding weekend! This weekend two of my best friends in the world married each other in the most beautiful ceremony! Frank (the groom) and I have been best friends since we were sophomores in high school and Kimmie (the bride) and I have been best friends since junior year in college. Three years ago I invited them both to our house for a day at Churchill and from that day the sparks flew! Three years later they are SO in love and SO adorable and are one of the most compatible couples that I have ever met! I couldn't be more happy for two people and I am so glad to get to share our lives with them for many years to come!

The weekend was filled with wedding festivities galore and I don't think I was home for more than 10 minutes from Thursday night till Sunday but it was such a great time! Here are some of my fav pics from this weekend...




1. The Happy Couple
2. Erin and I at the Rehearsal Dinner
3. The Bride and I at the Bridal Luncheon
4. Ann Mason and I on our way to the luncheon

5. Tex and I at the rehearsal
6. Katie and I in our beautiful bridesmaid dresses

7. The Beautiful Bride Kimberly Cupolo!
8. All of the girls in the limo

9. Tex and I after the ceremony
10. Jamie G and I after the ceremony


11. Kimmie on the AWESOME trolley we took to the reception!
12. Sylvia and I at the church


13. Whit, Tiff and I
14. The most amazing group of girls that I know! Best Friends....

15. The cutest couple toward the end of the night! Kimmie had a sassy "exit dress"!

Despite this weekend being SO much fun it was also a little bittersweet.... this is the last wedding out of all of us girls and I think that hit us all as we danced around in the circle and looked at each other while memories of the last 10 years flashed around us. It is amazing to have such a close knit group of friends and I am so blessed to be a part of it. I had so much fun seeing all of my friends from high school and college. It is hard to believe that time can pass so fast.... I guess like they say "Time Flies When Your Having Fun...."

2 comments:

Jessica McCash said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Here is a comment...

Had such a wonderful time on Saturday. Glad we got to go out with a bang. Going to miss my girls so much and we need to make sure we keep up the girls nights now that we are all old married women!

Jenny Lou