Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Help Me, Help You!

Ok, so this is an interactive post! I am trying to figure out why none of my readers leave comments? Is it just because y'all don't want to or is it that I have messed with my settings so much that y'all are unable too? I can tell that more people are reading my blog but every time I go down to that little section of comments, it always has a big fat goose-egg!

I would love to know who is reading my blog and to also be able to go and check out your blogs if you have them! Maybe I need to spice things up a bit to get some comments, I will work on that! haha




4 comments:

FRAN said...

I love your blogs, seriously, I didn't know how to post a comment. You know I am your number 1 fan. Love you

Tiffany said...

I started following you a couple weeks ago. I enjoy reading but didn't have anything to comment about until now:) When was you daughter born? Mine was born in March!

Evie said...

This post made me laugh because I could very much relate! I started reading your blog a few weeks ago and I clicked with your candor. I don't usually leave comments. I always think I'll come back and leave one later and with young kids...you know the rest of the story...I rarely get back.

I'm new to this blogland, but I am really enjoying it.

-erin m said...

I have the same problem, but doesnt it make your day a little brighter when someone leaves a comment?! Loved the pics from the double date with the Floyds!