Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm a Survivor... I'm gonna make it!


Well, the kids and I are finally safe and sound in the sunshine state! To say the last week has been crazy would be a complete understatement. I won't bore you with the excruciating details of our chaotic life because it would just make me even more exhausted! haha We officially are non-homeowners as of Friday! Our closing went as smooth as can be expected and the moving was fairly fast but not painless. It was bittersweet to say goodbye to a house that for us held so many precious memories. It was a house that we made a home, a home that Tex and I built, a home that we welcomed our first fur baby and eventually our two wonderful children! I realize that with each door that closes another one opens. I await our new adventures in Simpsonville and plan to make many more memories at our new home!


Our ride to Florida was exciting and chaotic! There were just a few hiccups on the road to Florida like the scary hotel we had to sleep in where I put a dresser up against the door because I have watched too many datelines and primetimes :) Or better yet when I look at Palmer in the backseat just in time to see him throwing up all over himself! Yes, he threw up about 2 gallons of curdled milk... I know way too much information! Other than that the kids were as good as gold and I was very proud of myself for surviving the drive by myself despite all of the pity looks from onlookers along the way!

We have had a great first few days here swimming, seeing my cousins, hanging out with neenie and pop and just trying to get adjusted! I promise I will post more this week and track our Templeton Road Trip 2009!

Here are some recent pics from the trip:

Palmer and his 2nd cousins from L to R

Ansley, Palmer, Cannon and Brooks

Palmer trying to slide on Ann Mason!

Ann Mason LOVES Florida!


I love this picture for some reason! This is at a great outdoor shopping center that has a park and water fountains... .Palmer was in awe!




My view in the morning when I wake up, I love living in Paradise even if it is temporary!















No comments: