Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday!



Kelly at Kelly's Korner has of course had the greatest idea and has made Fridays a "show us a room of your house day!" Since I am a total slacker I am catching up all at once and posting almost my whole house! It is so fun to go on her blog and look around at everyone's neat houses and get decorating ideas!

Lucky for you if you like my house it happens to be for sale! :)



This is the living room... don't let the pictures decieve you there are usually at least 20 cars, bouncies, exer-mats, etc... strewn all over the floor!



The most important room in the house, the kitchen! This is where we spend a majority of the time hanging out. I wish there was a tv in here (that is SO bad!)



Here is our Master Bedroom/Bath it seems this room gets the most neglected as far as the decorating is concerned. I guess that is what happens when you have two nurseries to decorate in two years!

This is our guest bathroom (actually Tex's bathroom) since we agree that it is in everyone's best interest if we didn't share a bathroom!


This is Palmer's room! The stripes and the chair rail were our first real home project. I will always love this room for so many reasons.


This is our most recently renovated room and of course the most girly! I love to sit in here and just relax with all of the girly colors and decor!

Hoped you enjoyed getting to see where the Templeton's live!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Your whole house is so cute! I love it, it's so clean and pretty!! Hopefully it will sale for you soon! Thanks for sharing!

The Starr Family said...

Absolutely beautiful! love, Love the nurseries! You could design my dear!

Amanda said...

Your home is beautiful! Thanks for all the photos! I especially love your nurseries :o)

tiarastantrums said...

I did enjoy the full tour

KIMBERLY said...

loved the tour of your rooms! 2 nurseries in 2 years is quite the undertaking! they are both lovely! thanks for sharing!

Chelsa said...

i love your whole house :)

McClure Family said...

what a beautiful house!!! i love that girls room!! makes my ovaries ache!



see my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

Your rooms are beautiful! I LOVE the green paint in your daughter's room. Do you mind sharing the brand/name of the paint?

Thanks!
Mary Jo
mjsmith723(at)gmail.com