Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Over the Hills and thru the Woods to Mamaw's House We Go...

Since I recently just changed my work schedule for the 39th time :) I now have a mid-week "weekend"...what I mean is that I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off now! Of course on my first week of this new schedule I couldn't have possibly just stayed at home for those 2 days cause that would have been boring :) So.. the kids and I went to Owensboro to visit Mamaw/Papaw and Aunt TT, KK, EE and Uncle Johnny. The kids LOVE being together so it is always so fun to just watch them play! We had a blast and got to go to the pool all day, eat a great dinner and have a family movie night! Palmer is beyond exhausted! Here are some pics from our visit.

Katelyn and Ann Mason


"The Gang" Ann Mason, Katelyn, Ethan and Palmer


Me and My little Swimmer Palmer


My Sweet, Sweet Baby Girl!


Mamaw Kathy and Ann Mason

1 comment:

JElmer said...

Such cute pics!!