Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 Year and 4 Month Doctor Visits

Well today was a day that I had dreaded for a while. Ann Mason and Palmer both went for the well visits to Dr Russell's office. The reason I dreaded it was because I thought Palmer would have to get shots! I can handle Ann Mason getting shots cause she doesn't know any better but Palmer is at the age where he can look at me and scream "Mommy!" and he wonders why I would let him get hurt!

Luckily Tex left work early to meet me there and it was SO much better than I ever expected. Palmer seemed to have gotten over his fear of the dr office and did SO good. He let Ann Mason go first to try everything out :) Once he watched her I think he realized it didn't look too bad.

Also Palmer only had to get his finger pricked and NO shots until he is 4!!! WOOHOO! The finger pricking wasn't fun but he survived and so did Tex and I! Here are the newest stats on my kids! They are growing TOO fast I can't stand it!

Ann Mason - 4 months on 06/16/2009
* 13 lbs 6 oz- 45%
* 23 1/4 inches long - 16%
* 24% in her head circumference
* Ann Mason ate cereal for the first time tonight and she loved it! She really doesn't know how to swallow yet so she pushed most of it out with her tongue but she smiled the whole time she was doing it! So much better than the first time Palmer ate cereal!
*Rolled over from back to belly yesterday! She hates tummy time and refuses to lift her head up or do any type of rolling over from belly to back but that is ok.
*LOVES to sit in her bumba and look around and watch everything going on! She ate her cereal in the bumba today and loved being such a big girl!
*Is drinking 5-6 oz of formula every 4 hours
*Sleeps from 8 pm - 5 am and takes a bottle and goes back down till about 7:30 or 8! I will take that any day!
* LOVES the bath and the pool as long as it isn't too cold!
* Wearing 3-6 month outfits and even starting to wear more 6 month than anything.
* I know I am biased but she is probably one of the most laid back and happy babies I have ever met and she is MINE :) I call her mommy's pink angel and she laughs!
I love you!

Palmer Templeton - 2 years old - May 22, 2009
* 27.7 lbs - 46%
* 34.5 inches - 54%
* 85% head circumference (this has gone down drastically! I guess his body is catching up with that big ol brain :)
* Palmer is currently a little parrot and will pretty much repeat most everything that you say!
* Says 3 word sentences now. Example : "Molly Stop It" :)
* Is still absolutely hilarious and loves to get a laugh out of mom and dad
* LOVES babies including his sister more than anything in this world!
* Is still the most active little boy and would rather be outside kicking a soccer ball or hitting a ball with his baseball bat than doing anything else.
* Is still a picky eater and likes to graze more than eat meals. We are working on this!
* LOVES his movies and constantly amazes me at how he laughs at all of the funniest parts!
* Keeps us on our toes day in and day out!
I love you!

No comments: