Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best Friends

I know I have said it from the beginning how much having Ann Mason has just completed our family. It is my greatest pleasure to watch her and Palmer interact and think all of the amazing memories they are going to share throughout their childhood and adulthood. Palmer loves his "sissy" and Ann Mason thinks Palmer "hung the moon". I know they will have their fights but my dream as a mother is for them to be as close as siblings can be, nothing would make me happier! I think they are off to a pretty good start so far!


This morning before church, no one will ever look at the camera but we try A LOT!

The kiddos

Ann Mason probably laughing at something her brother did!

SO SWEET! They laid like that forever!

1 comment:

JElmer said...

Naked pics - awesome!