Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

All Play and No Work :)

I can't believe a week has passed and not one blog! I guess I was way too busy having fun! Brandi (the babysitter) was off this week therefore causing me to be off as well! I did work from home some and went a few nights but for the most part I was able to enjoy my days with the kiddos doing whatever we wanted!

We definitely have enjoyed the pool at Joe and Ashley's apartment, we are up there about 4 times a week! We have gone to the pool, Thomas the train, an outdoor street party, cracker barrel and so much more! I have had one of the greatest weeks with the kids! I truly cherish this time with them and I try my hardest never to take it for granted.

Ann Mason is still happy and now she is rolling over everywhere! I think she is teething and wants to stick any and every thing in her mouth! Palmer to sum it up is just one big motor mouth :) He increases his vocabulary by 10 words everyday I swear it is amazing! He says everything and talks non-stop! I am still trying to be excited and encouraging when he shows me something and says the name but it is tiring!

Here are lots of pics of just a few of our activities from our week of fun!







No comments: