Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"He Who Has Hope Has Everything!"

I am SO thankful for Today!
This picture is priceless!! It makes me hopeful just looking at it!



Superman's not brave. You can't be brave if you're indestructible. It's every day people, like you and me, that are brave knowing we could easily be defeated but still continue forward.- unknown

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget about everything except what you're going to do now - and do it. - William Durant

You don't have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.- Dan Millman


I love these quotes!!! It is so inspiring to remember we are all human and we all make mistakes and we can't dwell on those mistakes forever! As I go thru some major life changes I am reminded every day of how precious life is and how easy it is to take for granted. I am starting to enjoy things in new ways and make the most of every day! I thought I would make a list of just a few things that I am thankful for! It is easy to complain about the bad things but some times we forget to praise the good things in life!

I am so thankful for today! For the first time in a long time the fog has lifted and I can see a bright future a head of me! I am thankful that I have such an amazing group of friends and family that are so supportive of me! I am thankful that my husband stands beside me 100% without questioning anything! I am thankful that I have a son that loves me and that smiles at me every morning as I go to get him out of his crib! I am thankful that I am getting a second chance at life. I am thankful that people are so forgiving. I am thankful that the weather has been nice for 2 days in a row!! I am thankful to have a mom that can read my thoughts and I can read hers! I am thankful for a great job that I love and that is flexible. I am thankful for my house that we have made a home. I am thankful for God and for letting us feel so comfortable at Northeast. I am thankful for my health and for the health of my family and friends. I am thankful that I can find humour in myself. I am thankful that people accept me for me. I am thankful for another day and another chance and another opportunity!

Life can sometimes get us down and I don't know about you, but I get tired of worrying and being mad, and thinking of all the stuff that isn't going my way! :) So, for today I am just going to be thankful and not worry about the things that I can't change and embrace the things I can!

Again, THANK YOU to everyone that has been there for me! You all are the best friends and family a girl could ask for! I love you all!

3 comments:

JElmer said...

Great entry! You have inspired me to take time and give thanks for all of the blessings in my life. I love you and am thankful for our friendship!

sara said...

Nice! I love the last quote and am inspired by your optimism. Indeed, life is beautiful and there are blessings everywhere. You are a blessing to me.

KMoody said...

His pictures are adorable as always. I love you girl and love the quotes you posted...I need to keep those up somewhere to remind me of the same things and be more thankful! I am SOOOOOO thankful for your friendship and am so blessed I have been able to be close to you for so long and look forward to the years ahead!

Proud of you too!

Kelly