Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In all the countries I've been to , everyone understands a smile Jennifer Age 10


You can't possibly look at this picture and be sad!!! I just love it!!! It makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. Don't you wish we could go back to being children again? I would love to be amused so easily over life's simple pleasures. I would love to still get excited when I see a bubble float in the air, or when a dog wags his tail, or when something catches my eye on TV! It would be a wonderful world if we were all as happy and innocent as our children! Oh to know then what we know now, but would you really want to? That kind of takes the fun out of it, don't you think? :)

Today is Palmer's 11 month birthday!!! Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet baby boy! Only one more month left until your BIG First Birthday. I love everything about you and each day you become more clever, smart and funny!! Your timing is always impeccable and you can make mommy and daddy laugh at the drop of a hat! You have such a love for life and such a big personality you are going to make a lot of people happy in this world! We are so proud of you and the person you are. I worry about being a good parent and want to have the perfect balance of mother, friend, and disciplinarian... I am sure I will make a lot of mistakes but if I am consistent with one thing it will be my unconditional love for you, that will never waiver.

No comments: