Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

3 months!




I can't believe my sweet baby girl is already 3 months! I swear I am still waiting for you to turn into this "fussy" baby BUT I think I got lucky with you! Can I officially say that at 3 months without jinxing myself?

You are a dream baby!!! You are happy and content. You are relaxed and laid back. You don't cry hardly at all unless your tummy is hurting or you are super hungry! You have been such a dream!

Right now you are....
*Eating 5 oz every 4 hours (sometimes 6 oz!)
** Just this week started sleeping from 8 or 9 pm to 6 am!!!!
*** You are still sleeping in mommy and daddys bed ONLY because you like to be propped up on your boppy and I am too scared to put you in your crib with the boppy (any suggestions are greatly appreciated! haha)
*You constantly smile and your favorite thing to smile at is of course your silly brother!
**You have laughed out loud a few times and it is the best sound in the world!
*** You love bath time and could lay in there for hours. Palmer "helps" by pouring water on you to wash away the soap just sometimes he aims the water at your face!
*You don't mind tummy time but sometimes mommy forgets to do it!
** You are wearing 3 month clothes but I think we are going to start going to 3-6 month since things are getting tight!
*** I am not sure how much you weigh since we don't go to the dr until 4 months but I am guessing 12 pds something, you are getting so big!
*Your hair is starting to come back in the front but you are still pretty bald!!! You have the biggest blue/grayish eyes in the world! Sometimes you look just like your Aunt Ashley when she was born with no hair and big eyes :)
** You LOVE your daddy! Every time he walks into a room or talks you turn your head in his direction and smile uncontrollably! It makes me excited to think about the two of you in years to come. You already have him wrapped around your finger!
***You could not be more laid back. Quite the opposite from your big brother I fully believe that you will stay this way and will sleep on concrete if need be :)!!!
*You have a big brother that looks at you with so much love and happiness it kills me! He HAS to find you every morning and when he sees you he just gets so excited, like it is Christmas every morning! You have started making noises and he jumps up and down and points at you like you just did the coolest thing he has ever seen! He thinks everything you do is the BEST!

You are truly the love of my life! You have exceeded every expectation I ever had of having a daughter. You calm all of my fears! You have made becoming a mom for the second time an unbelievable experience. I have had a few comments on the fact that I make having 2 kids look easy and let me tell ya it is NOT me, it is because you are such a good baby!!! I can't wait to see what the next few months brings, it is already going by too fast :(

1 comment:

JElmer said...

What a sweet post! Ann Mason is a doll baby!