Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Alive

I have been a horrible blogger! This month just keeps flying by at the speed of light! I can't believe that we are already 1/2 way thru May! This has been a very busy month and keeps getting busier.

We had fun at the Derby party at the Prather's except for this year I knew NOTHING about the horses other than that Candy or was it something with Chocolate in the title? See, it is pitiful!

Mother's Day was FABULOUS!!! We hung out outside during the beautiful day and let Palmer play and Ann Mason napped in the sun! (Or in the shade rather) Then Ashley and Joe came to grill out. It was a perfect mother's day and one that I said many thankful prayers for!

This weekend is Ashley's bach party... stay tuned that will be interesting :) haha and my precious baby girl turns 3 months old! Is that possible?

Next weekend Palmer turns 2!!!!! That I really can't stand, my heart just breaks that he is getting so big. His new favorite word is Mommy. This is big for him as he always just called me Mom. He says mommy probably no less than 80,000 times a day and thinks it is hilarious because I always say "yes, Palmer" and he just laughs????

And the weekend after that is Ashley's wedding!!! When I said busy I really meant it! So I promise you all fun pics and lots of them!

I am surviving my second week of work and trying to get my new schedule down as posed some major challenges but we are hanging in there!

I assure you I will post some fun posts in the new future. Dear Ashley's bach party is this Saturday so I am SURE I will have some comedic photo's from this! I miss everyone and miss blogging I just can't find time for everything right now! I am trying!

See ya soon!

1 comment:

JElmer said...

Glad you are back!!!