Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Fun Day 4 and 5

Well Family Fun Week slowed way down towards the end of the week :) By Thursday the kids and I were exhausted so we declared Day 4 of Family Fun Week "Movie Day" and we stayed in our pjs! It was fabulous! Here are the kids absolutley pooped out from the fun :) haha



Family Fun Week Day 5 our first stop was to Frank and Kimmie's Oaks Day cookout! Palmer had a blast with the doggies and just running around and hanging out. Ann Mason did what she does best and just sat and took it all in, I love that little laid back girl!

Our next stop was Gattiland for Reid's birthday! Reid and Palmer LOVE each other and the minute they saw each other they started chanting each others names and started running around! We had a blast eating pizza, playing games and running around like crazy people!

We had a wonderful last week together. I am both anxious and excited about starting back to work. While I love my job I must admit I loved staying home with my babies more! There is nothing that compares to the job off a mom, it is the hardest job in the world but the most rewarding for sure!

No comments: