Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's so fun being a girl!

Being a girl is SO fun especially when it comes to cute clothes! I love dressing Ann Mason in cute outfits but I hate that some days there is no one around to see just how darn cute she looks! So, I decided whenever she has on a cute outfit I would take her pic! haha Here is a couple of my favorite pics of here cause she is smiling and looks so cute.

Ok, the first one she's not so happy but at least her outfit is cute!


Now there's my happy girl!




You all know I LOVE a good deal! I was at the Gap today (I usually don't shop there for the kiddos cause I am cheap and it is usually too expensive) but anyways I walked in there today just to look.... I ended up finding Ann Mason the cutest and most perfect dress and shrug to wear to her Aunt Ashley's' wedding! And the best part... the dress WAS $49.99 I got it for $12.99 and the shrug WAS $29.99 and I got it for $5.99!! One heck of a deal! Here it is...

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I can't believe she is smiling!! and such a big happy smile at that. The dress is perfect!