Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Randomess in a Post

I am discouraged with how infrequently my posts are becoming. It seems I never carrying my camera anymore and I have to start back doing both! I miss it and poor Chandler needs her first year documented better :) Speaking of Chandler she is sick yet again with a double ear infection. She still continues to be the sweetest and move loving baby in the world. She really rarely even cries, I could just squeeze her cheeks all day long~

This past weekend was crazy in a good way. My parents were in from Florida and we had Annie's 4th Birthday Party! We ran like crazy but we had a blast! Here are some of our random moments!

Chandler sporting UK in her bathing suit. I am pretty sure this is her first time in a bathing suit and she looked super cute!!! (Thanks Belle for letting us borrow it!)

This is TOTALLY random but for those who know me personally know that I get an idea and go full force. Our friends were selling their leather couches and I wanted them SO bad but needed to sell some couches in our house first. Luckily our town has a facebook page for barter and trade. Well, let me tell ya I went a little crazy and basically sold half my house. It was AWESOME! So, here are our new couches and rug. We have pillows, lamps, etc.... coming any day. I am loving it! More pics of the transformation to come. It is SO fun to go shopping with money you made from stuff that has been in your garage for years!! WOOHOO!

Love this pic! Chandler is grabbing Mamaw Kathy's face and giving her kisses. It doesn't get any sweeter than this girl!

Oh my! More to come on this diva's 4 year old birthday but she had a blast. This is the outfit I got for her birthday party! She is SO sweet and has really started to act more grown up and has been SUCH a good girl! She just appreciates everything, she gets so excited and loved her party, presents and all of her family and friends being there!  

Here she is after the party in a bathing suit, sparkly shoes and princess gear, this girl beats to her own drum!

One of Annie's very FAV gifts ever was her awesome UK Cheerleading Outfit and pom poms!
She looks adorable and loves practicing her cheerleading moves!

Life is fast paced, crazy, stressful but mostly wonderful!!! I am ready for spring weather, playing outside, longer days and flip flops!!! I am going to take lots of pics this weekend!



No comments: