Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sprinkle

I am completely blessed to have a best friend that had known me for 18 years (omg that sound crazy even to me!)we haven't lived in the same city for 14 years but no matter the distance or time in between visits it's always the same! She is the friend that has seen me at my best and seen me at my worst! She knows what I was like at 15 and what I am like at 32 and has always loved me the same. She knows the real me, the good and the bad and I love her so much! There is nothing in this world greater than a best friend and I have been blessed to have Kelly in my life.I was honored to sprinkle her and baby Allie this weekend! She already has one precious girl named Caroline and I can't wait for her to be a big sis! Thank you Kel for being you!! I love you!

No comments: