Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Warriors!


We had a GREAT and busy weekend (of course! haha) First off the kiddos survived the first week of pre-k and first grade. I am proud to report that they LOVE it! Especially my buddy, Palmer. He LOVES school, I am so glad! Here they are on Friday morning! They made it!

 
Here is just a little glimpse into Ann Mason. She finally let me dress her like a 4 YEAR OLD. We are having some major battles over cut off jean shorts, glitter and just plaid gawdy clothes preferences. I have put my foot down and she is going to continue to dress within the realm of a 4 year old. I told her I am not against sparkles but I have to draw the line somewhere! This is her attempt at rolling her eyes, please pray for me now!

 
"Papaw with a hat" came in. Yes, we have too many papaws and they all have different sub titles. We were super pumped to spend some time with him and loved every minute of it. Since our family doesn't live near us... grandparents coming in = hotel pool time. I mean seriously, can you beat swimming in a hotel pool? I can still remember loving it as a kid!

 
Mamaw and Aunt TT came to join us to swim! Here is mamaw with 2 of 3 of her girls!

 
Aunt TT with her baby Chan Chan

 
I got a special unexpected treat on Saturday night!!! Dad and I got to go to an adult movie just the TWO of us! Thankfully my husband is awesome and I left 3 crying kids with him right at bed time and headed to the movies. O.M.G we went and saw We're The Millers and it is was the funniest movie I have ever seen! I laughed until I cried. Seriously go see it, if you don't mind raunchy behavior and foul language you will love it!

 
The next morning Papaw went with us to church! We were so glad to have him with us and "tried" to take some pics, we got a few good ones!

 
The kids were ecstatic!

 
Dad and I! I am so thankful for so many things in life but one of the most important things to me is mended relationships and realizing that your family means everything! I am so proud to have a family that loves me unconditionally and I love them the same! It was a truly great weekend!







1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

I love Ann Mason's eye roll...Im already getting that from Hannah!! The other day she told me, This is my room!!

We are in so much trouble.

Miss you guys!