Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Day of School


There are WAY TOO MANY FIRSTS happening in this family! Today was just a few... the first day of school for the 2013-2014 school year! Palmer started first grade and Ann Mason started Pre-school! I am so proud of these munchkins. They were so excited!!! The only one that shed tears was me! :)
 
Our attempt at a family photo!

My sweet pre-k girl!!! She was so excited!! She is more than ready to go to "real" school!

Palmer and his best bud Karson taking their obligatory first day of school pics, they are going to love these one day!!

Ok: Disclaimer I know it looks like Palmer has on black hose! haha They are black socks with neon blue in the back. LONG socks for boys are all the RAVE here for some reason so I tried to be somewhat hip and get him some socks! He definitely felt cool!!
 
I have already talked to Palmer and he had the BEST day ever in first grade. I love that this guy loves school, loves to learn and gets excited!!! Big day in the Templeton household. Feeling grateful today for sure!

No comments: