Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Where has the time gone?

Seriously where has the time gone? I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks! I was sick last week unforatently life still went on, work, kids, cooking, etc... :) which is probably why it took me ALL week to feel better. You just can't stop when you are a momma!!
 
I am floored that we are approaching the first of August for a couple of reasons
* I seriously can't believe in 1 1/2 I will have a first grader
* In 1 1/2 we will have lived in Owensboro for 2 years!! That really blows my mind
* In 3 weeks my sweet baby, baby will be a One Year Old breaks.my.heart!
*In a 1 1/2 Annie will be an official pre-schooler
And in about a month I will turn 33 :) GASP!
 
This is all a little too much for this momma to handle! haha I have finally let myself get excited for Chandler's big day! I wasn't ready for it and I am still struggling with it but we are going to celebrate her bringing joy to our family for the last 365 days!!!
 
Here are her one year pics that make me want to swoon. I couldn't be more excited for them! August is a crazy, busy and fun month for us!! Hopefully I will be a little better at posting :)








No comments: