Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween

I know that I have said this 1000 times but seriously how is it Nov 12th???? Where has this year gone?  It seems like there are not enough hours in the day! :) Halloween has come and gone and as with every year the kids had a BLAST!!! I wasn't sure how Chandler would do this year being only 14 months old but girlfriend rocked it out! She probably went up to 15 houses, got her candy and threw it in the bag! Luckily we got away with her only eating one sucker!
CUTEST.FLOWER.EVER

What is this I have in my hands?

This is my friend Sarah's daughter. Sophia, she has to be the busiest, most hilarious, into everything little girl! This was her, a hot mess, after only 10 minutes of trick or treating!

Trying to get a picture on the hayride!

Let the craziness begin!

Palmer and his cousin Ethan aka the Grim Reaper

Sweet KK as the nerd helping Chandler at every house! This sweet niece of mine is gold!

Chandler does not want for ANYTHING! It is going to be bad, she is primped, pampered, loved, kissed, held constantly. We are creating a monster but so far this "monster" has been the happiest most laid back angel ever, let's hope it lasts!

Taking a picture of this little flower is almost impossible these days!

Oh this boy! My little star wars clone!

 
Me and my little wonder woman! She definitely has super hero energy :) We had to monitor her candy intake after trunk or treating. Ann Mason doesn't process sugar well!!

The boys! I hate to say it but boys Halloween costumes are just no fun (for the moms anyways) especially when this mom was SO wanting a family "themed" halloween! Is that too much to ask? My kid had no part of it!

Sweet Addison and Ann Mason these two have become best buddies!
 
Halloween was great. It was a busy week but the kids loved every minute of it. We paid for it that weekend though! We all needed to detox from sugar and get to bed on time!



No comments: