Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Living with Purpose- Getting my craft on


2014 was a year that I wanted to focus on things that I have a passion for again. Crafting, reading, getting healthy, family time, time with my husband, etc... Being more intentional on what I am choosing to do with my time. I have always LOVED crafting and decorating. It makes me happy!! So far it is only February and I have been crafting and decorating away! I love it! Here are some of my latest projects.
Ignore the big cheesy grin, the girls were making me laugh. This is my cross that I created!! My friend invited us over and her husband had cut some shapes out of plywood and we started with a blank canvas and painted away. I was so happy with how this cross turned out! It will be my door hanger for Easter!

I finally tried my hand at a burlap wreathe! It wasn't as hard as I thought. I went pretty simple for my first one, there are so many cute ideas out there! I plan on adding a few more trinkets to this depending on the holiday!

Our master bath and bedroom were the VERY last things in our house to get decorated at all! We have a lot that we want to do to our house but for the most part every room is decorated and looks put together until we make the updates in the future. I hung this in the bathroom to organize all of my jewelry. It is super cute and I love that it makes my jewelry so organized!

We have a huge bathtub in our master bath but we didn't have anywhere for towels when you were taking a bath. I hung the shelf and added our initials and it really made that empty space behind the bath have a purpose, I love the way it turned out~!

A "T" wall. I saw the idea on pinterest. Some people love it and some people hate it. I think it is cute but decided to go small scale but it definitely added some pops of color to the wall!

This is my vintage window I found here at the consignment shop. I put a mini burlap wreath on it with a turquoise T and it made a huge difference on this wall!
 
All of these things are just little projects or crafts here and there but I forgot how much I LOVE doing this stuff! I can't wait to take more pinterest ideas and bring them to life during this year!!!
 
 


No comments: