Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

EASTER IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

Here are Palmer's Easter pics! He was still a little tired from playing with his cousins in Owensboro but he still made it thru a few good shots! I am so excited to have Palmer's first Easter! It seems like children make everything more exciting. I can relive my favorite childhood memories thru him. We are going to dye eggs, have an Easter egg hunt, hide the Easter egg basket, and mommy is going to attempt her first annual BUNNY CAKE :) (pictures will follow good or bad) It is such a fun holiday and one that I am looking more forward to because Palmer will be with us this year!! We love you Palmer!
Do I look like I could get in trouble?

Palmer loved his rocking horse, we might have to get one!

Mommy and Daddy's favorite picture!!


Ok, I had to add this one.... Could he be related to The Trump?




1 comment:

sara said...

Very cute. He is getting so big.