Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

RANDOM CATCH UP ON PICTURES!!

It has been SO long since I have posted pictures!! We are one of the few households that does not have a computer or the internet so to find time to download pictures is tricky!! So, like I said here is a RANDOM arrangement of pictures over the last month or so of Palmer in all of his GLORY! Enjoy!!!

Oh and ONLY 15 Days, 0 Hours, 54 Minutes and 30 Seconds until Palmer is 1 :)

Well, this picture pretty much sums up Palmer and Molly! You can clearly see the look on Palmer's face (pure joy) and the look on Molly's face (pure annoyance). Palmer thinks Molly hung the moon and we wish one of these days Molly will return the feelings but for now we just try to keep everyone seperated and happy!

This next serious of pictures makes my stomach hurt I laugh so hard! This is Tex and Palmer at Churchill Downs. Tex put Palmer on his shoulders and Palmer decided to claw his face off in excitement! Totally Priceless......

SO HAPPY!

Greatest Picture Ever!


Still Wanting more Skin!

AWWWW! Trying to hug Daddy now!


Ok, back to clawing at him!

This is Palmers new favorite thing to do with his food and has earned him some time with Molly as well! I guess they both win in this situation!


I came home the other day and Tex was doing the laundry!! (Thank you!) but apparently Palmer thought the "hamper rides" were the coolest thing since sliced bread! He thinks this is SO fun to go up and down the stairs in the hamper! Good think Tex is in shape!










Add Image
We don't take many pics but this is a picture of Tex and I when we went to Brown Co with the Prathers! It was our first true overnight trip since Palmer was born!
I LOVE YOU THIIIIIIIS MUCH!!! Here is Palmer just this morning being the sweet boy that I know he is (when he is not eating rocks, throwing things, and tipping over Molly's water bowl)
Isn't he SO sweet? He has gotten so big but he loves his Mama!

I don't think there could be a sweeter face to me! His smile lights up my heart!
Well, I feel better that I caught up a little bit! We have a jam packed month with Mothers Day, Birthday, Vacation, etc... so I am back on the picture taking band wagon!! More to come for sure!!












No comments: