Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

I LOVE THE WEEKENDS!!!!

Who made up the rule that weekdays were 5 days and weekends were only 2 days? I am constantly living for the weekends, even on Monday my mind is churning away as to what awaits me at 3:30 Friday afternoon!!! I truly love my job but is also my job, I think my mom is the only person that TRULY doesn't dislike Sundays! She thinks everyone LOVES their job as much as she does. I have actually heard her say she misses work when she is on vacation! Should we all be so lucky!!!

So.... what awaits me in 2 hours and 17 minutes!!! First off I will pick up Palmer. (Who by the way now as an obstructed ear tube that we are treating with ear drops and anti-biotics..if those don't work off to get new tubes. Why they can't just suck the junk out of there who knows, it is a conspiracy among drs to make me spend more money!) ANYWHO... I will pick up Palmer and give him lots of hugs and kisses before I run off for.....

GIRLS NIGHT!!! Do you know how pumped I am about this? I haven't had a true weekend night Girls Night in Forever! Us girls are headed to Norton Commons to eat and hang out outside on the patio (hopefully if the weather cooperates) I am just so excited to have some womanly conversations with no interruptions of babies or testosterone! :) A meal where I am not picking puffs off the ground or feeding anyone else but myself. A meal where I do not have to scoot a highchair away from the table in fear of plates and drink cups flying! A meal where I don't have to worry about anyone but ME :) TRUE BLISS!!

Tomorrow morning though it is back to mommy mode when Palmer and I walk with Kimmie and Katie in the Waggin Trails 5k, that should be fun and interesting to say the least! And then our weekend is plan free!!! We can do whatever our little hearts desire that is after I run errands, wrap presents, change sheets, and desperately scrub the house to get ready for my mom's arrival and Palmer's b-day. After that though we can do whatever we want :)

I just checked the weather for P's b-day pary and it is "supposed" to be 74 and partly cloudy! Partly cloudy I can deal with, 80% chance of thunderstorms I can't! Keep your fingers crossed. I am just so excited to see all of my friends and family not just because of P's b-day but because I want and need them close to me! My family and friends mean the world to me and now that so many of my friends are having babies and are pregnant their kids automatically mean the world to me too and my heart grows even bigger each time a new life is born into our circle. I miss their kids and watching them grow everyday so Palmer's birthday will be a celebration of good family and good friends and how we have evolved and have grown so much over the years!

So... to everyone TGIF!!!!

No comments: