Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Countdown to Ann Mason!

I have made to 100 days until my scheduled due date!!! HOORAY! For some reason I have waited to get to this milestone in both of my pregnancies! Tex and I got the pleasure of seeing our little baby girl this morning via ultrasound and I am so pleased that she is growing perfectly!!! This was the best growth she has had and she is pretty much right on target now and in the 20%!!! She weighs 1 pd 7 oz so think of a little bigger than a 20oz coke!

She looked SO cute all curled up in there and her legs and arms were up my her face. My favorite thing was that she had chubby cheeks!!! I asked if that really was fat and the tech said indeed it was!!! I can't wait to hold a newborn in my arms and experience that joy over again! I feel like I am already anxious and I still have a ways to go!

I am 25 weeks now and have 14 more to go! Not too bad. I don't go back for another 4 weeks but then on Dec 10th I will go back weekly!

More to come.....

No comments: