Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

In the Blink of an Eye...

I just don't know how life happens so fast? I feel like I have been in the "moment" with Palmer and truly enjoy each day with him and I try not to think about the future but then I look back at these pictures and it is SO hard for me to believe that it has been a year already since last Halloween and that my baby isn't a baby anymore but rather a thriving toddler that is constantly exploring this big world!

This is last years picture from Halloween!

And this years picture!
This picture makes me laugh and tear up at the same time! I love that he gets so excited! He is definitley my child and doesn't do much half hearted. He loves hard, plays hard, cries hard and sleeps hard there is no in between with Palmer!
Tex and I just have so much fun with him it makes my heart hurt. I just love being around him and doing things with and for him, I guess that is what it means to be a parent....

PS We painted AM's room this weekend and just have some touch ups to do! I tried to take pictures but they came out dark, I will try again when the furniture is in there!

No comments: