Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Buuuusssssyyyy!

I can honestly not even tell you where this week went! It has been on of those weeks where they days blur together and I couldn't tell you what I did yesterday let alone this morning :) Luckily we have survived and God is good and that is all that matters!
The Templeton's have been busy.... One major change this week is sadly Brandi (aka best babysitter in the world) is taking a new job doing something she has always wanted to do. I bawled like a baby for about 2 hours, got mad that she couldn't watch the kids until they were 18 :) and then decided there was nothing I could do about it so I needed to figure out the next step! Luckily about a month ago we visited a great school and we were thinking of sending the kids there in August, well "August" came quicker than we thought as in February! So this is the kids new school, we are excited, anxious and everything in between! Wish Palmer and Ann Mason good luck, this is a big adventure for them!



Other than that life has been full to say the least! I am SO thankful it is Friday and tomorrow is Tex's birthday and we get to spend time with friends and family!!! They will provide a much needed break from my non-stop worry lately!
Hope everyone has a good weekend! I will post pics of Tex's b-day soon!





No comments: