Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010


Kelly's Korner at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is doing a "Show Us Your Life" Valentines Day Dates... I have always loved Valentine's Day. I know most people hate it and think its cheesy but for some reason I love it! This will be my 10th Valentines Day with Tex, that doesn't seem possible!
I will always remember the first Valentines together cause we threw all of our single friends a party and he got me the most MODEST pj's you have ever seen! So modest in fact that my mom saw them and got herself a matching pair! HA! That was embarrassing!
My favorite Valentines Day was last year and I was SO huge and pregnant and we were set to have Ann Mason on Feb 16th so I was more than ready to meet our daughter! Tex went out and made a plate with Palmer's hand prints and wrote a special message on the back and I got the most beautiful Pandora bracelet with one charm that had Ann Mason's birth stone on it. Due to hormones and happiness I cried for an hour and I will always remember that special time!
Every year we have tried to do something special whether writing sweet cards, going out to dinner, giving sentimental gifts, etc...
This year we are going to dinner together on a real "date" just the two of us and then we are taking the kids to Graters Ice Cream for BOGO Free Sundaes. I love my family and friends and I love that there is a day just for recognizing how much we should appreciate each other!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and a wonderful Valentines Day!



No comments: