Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pool Dayzzzzzz

Another reason for my lack of blogging is the amount of time we spend up at the pool! It has provided some of the best moments of summer and takes me back to my youth where I would spend 8 hours a day chasing boys and friends around the pool making memories that would stick with me for life! Here are some pictures of my little fish!

We were fortunate to have some fun visitors yesterday on the 4th! The Shelton's came to the pool with us for a little while. Too bad it was close to nap times and the little ones were pooped but we still had fun. The kids play so good together and Palmer and Ava are total "Monkey See Monkey Do" I love it! They are the sweetest girls ever!

See if you notice anything similar with Ava, Emerson and Annie? haha!

AVA

ANNIE

EMERSON! That's right they all 3 had the same bathing suits! We tried a group picture but it was out of the question~

Neenie and her buddy! He swims SO great in his life jacket!

Neenie, Annie (in her new and OH SO CUTE bathing suit!) and Palmer having a blast!

We love the pool it has been one of the things that has made living here so much better! I hope we are lucky enough to have a pool every summer!







No comments: