Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Official!



It is official! We finally closed yesterday afternoon and got the keys to our new (old) home! We are SO excited. Due to exhaustion and time I am just being lazy and posting my shutterfly slideshow on here so that you all can see the pictures!! I hope to do "before" and "afters" of each room once we get more settled! Right now we have 2 beds and the necessities to stay there at night but we are going to get our furniture on Friday! We are SO excited and the kids are just crazy, they just keep running around. I am pretty sure they don't have a clue what we keep doing to them :) haha

I can't wait to get settled and make this house our home, I know we are going to love it! This actually makes moving feel a lot more real now! There will be lots of posts to come! We get our Internet tomorrow and cable on Saturday oh life's luxuries, I have missed :)






No comments: