Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

My sweet baby chan chan

I have been trying to post this forever! I was in the middle of writing it a few times when I got a call from the Daycare saying that Chandler was running another fever and I had to pick her up :( Since a week before Christmas Chandler hasn't gone more than two days in a row without a fever. It makes things stressful but I wouldn't change it for the world! This girl makes my heart go round!! She is the sweetest and most adorable baby girl in the world!. She pretty much sleeps thru the night, all of the time! She wears 3 to 6 month clothes and smiles all day everyday! I wouldn't go back for even a second ,she is the type of baby that makes you want to have 5 more (ok really maybe one more!!) I look at her sweet face and can't figure out how she will be my last... What is wrong with me!!! Here is what Chan has been up to in the last few weeks!

 

I couldn't figure out how to turn this around. Here is Chandler's "growth" paper at her 4 month appt ( a month late) Her weight was a little low because she has drank pedialyte probably 50% of the time for the past 5 weeks. Just in the last week she has probably gained a pound her appetite is back!

This girl LOVES her excersaucer!!!
Sweet, happy baby  at her 4 month appointment! She looks just like Palmer in this picture, even the hair!

This girl loves her sleep, this is me trying to get her up in the morning before school! haha
It seriously doesn't get sweeter than this face. We are all madly in love with this baby!
I had to throw this picture in.... Ann Mason was the photographer. After the 6 weeks of sickness we finally got to go out on a date with all of our neighbors! It was so fun and I was SO glad to get a few hours just to relax!

No comments: