Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I've Been Up to Wednesday!

Oh my poor blog. I have missed writing and yet every time I think about posting it makes me overwhelmed. It seems like my work/life balance is a little off these days and the calendar continues to fill up and I continue to not know how I am going to manage to get everything done. In the end it always gets done but sometimes you just don't think it is possible!
 
I thought about doing multiple posts to catch up but then that seemed too daunting. My main question right now when I get presented with a new request, task, responsibility is "does this cause more stress than it's worth" if it does I am trying to say no or it can wait. We will see how this goes :)
 
So here is a recap as to what we have been up too! It has been a wonderful few weeks and even though I feel busy and not put together and unorganized at times I realize that this is it... this is what life is all about!
 
We got a date night out for my birthday!! It was wonderful to have a night just to enjoy each other and some friends without the worries of high chairs, chicken fingers and meltdowns! haha
 

 
We spent labor day weekend literally at the pool!!! It was glorious! I am a water women! Being by any body of water makes me happy!! We swam till our hearts content. The kids were in heaven!

 
When we weren't swimming and running we got to have moments like this... I love this picture! We need to have more lazy days and I know winter will bring more downtime and then I will wish it was summer and busy again! haha

 
We celebrated my 33rd birthday!!! This was a priceless moment. I have loved my 30's so far and I am sure 33 will be just as great!

 
Palmer scored his first touchdown and the whole family was their to watch. Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, etc... he was SO excited!

 
Uncle Matt and Kellye came in from California. It was a short trip but any time we have with them is precious. The kids love them so very much and so do we. Seeing them once or twice a year is hard but we soak up every minute when they are here!

 
My girls grew up?? What is happening? Especially Chandler in this picture, she is a brown biscuit and not a baby anymore :(



And last but not least yesterday Tex and I celebrated 9 years of marriage! It seems unreal and then again like it was yesterday! We have grown up so much since those carefree days of our early 20's. I wouldn't change a thing. Throughout it all he makes me laugh and is truly my best friend. In the end that is all you have left when all is said and gone. I love him with all of my heart and am so blessed with a beautiful family! Can't wait to spend the next 60 together!
 
Well, I am sure I left out tons but I feel better :) I am off to Blake Shelton concert this weekend. I don't think I have been more excited about a concert in a long time! Who am I kidding, I don't go to concerts anymore! I can't wait!


































No comments: