Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Double whammy!!

We are experiencing a type of curse you would say. .. it has literally been happening for over two years.  No exaggeration, every time we plan to see my sister who know lives in Virginia ; ( or my parents in Florida someone gets sick.  Not just a cold but the flu or in this case we had to rush Chandler to the er Wednesday night and she has rsv and croop!! I must say three kids and countless doctors visit this was by far the scariest!! After two hefty breathing treatments and a steroid that has resulted in 4:46am wake up calls she seems to be feeling a lot better!!! I am so glad that she is better but there is a little piece of my heart that will be with all of the family we won't be seeing this year!! I think I am going to start celebrating the holidays in July!!

No comments: