Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life is Good!

I am back and hopefully for good this time! Today I recieved the most amazing gift from one of my oldest friends. She actually sent me a laptop! Can you believe that? We have been wanting a computer for the house for ages but with 2 kiddos our priorities have changed and the new computer seemed to slowly go down the list!

I am so in awe and grateful for such a HUGE gift! I still can't believe that someone would do that for me I am just so thankful for such a wonderful friend that never ceases to amaze me with her generosity and willingness!

I am so thrilled to be reconnected to the world and actually be able to consistently blog and more importantly blog from the comforts of my own home!

Life has been Good lately and there isn't a day that has gone by that I don't thank my lucky stars! Maternity leave is going great and I am enjoying every minute of the time that I get to stay at home and spend time with my kids even on the days that we don't have a single thing to do!

I don't have a lot of other things going on besides babies right now but April is the month of showers for Ashley and Joe's wedding including the one that I am throwing so I am looking forward to getting back in the social scene!!! I can't believe she is getting married in about 2 months!

Hopefully you will see a lot more posts from me about all kinds of fun and crazy things! haha

1 comment:

JElmer said...

I'm so glad you are back on the blog scene! I've missed reading your posts. The laptop was such a thoughtful gift! I'm sure she knows how much you appreciate it! We're glad to have you back online! Enjoy the rest of your maternity leave!