Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Year Blogging Anniversary!

I just realized that it has been one year this month that I started blogging! Unfortanetly most of my projects are short lived for one reason or another so I feel as if this is a major accomplishment :)

What a difference a year makes, it is so neat to go back and look at all of my entries over the past year and just reflect on things that have happened and how much has changed!

I have also made another goal to have at least one "kid-free" post a week :) While I know that you all love my kiddos I also need to feel like I have a life outside of them as well :) So this will be my "kid-free" post of random thoughts! haha

Here are some of the things I have been doing, enjoying and thinking about when I am not consumed with the kiddos!

* So, I have been watching DWTS!(aka Dancing with the Stars) I am generally not a fan of this show but this season has a great cast and I am getting kind of into it!
I am SO proud of Melissa, she is kicking some major butt! I am glad to see her bouncing back and taking advantage of her 15 minutes of fame :)


I also had to add another picture of my personal favorite hottie Chuck. I like him for really no other reason other than he is HOT and fun to look at!!!



It should be interesting to watch the season progress a lot of these stars have the potential to be really good!

** As for books a couple have caught my eye and I am dying to get them but I am waiting until I read all of the books I have upstairs until I purchase anymore! But if you happen to be looking for a good read both of these books look awesome! Let me know if you have read them....

Sunday at Tiffany's - James Patterson


Firefly Lane- Kristin Hannah


*** I have also been getting ready for some weddings showers for Ashley! I actually have 5 wedding/baby showers for Ashley and friends from now until May 1st so I am really pumped to get in the wedding mode and go to all of these fun events!!

**** I have still been mall walking and walking outside. I haven't seen the dramatic results that I dream about :) but I am definitely feeling good and I know if I keep it up I will see some results! I found a really cool and FREE website that tracks your food and activity. It is www.sparkpeople.com and it is a great website if you are looking to keep a food journal, track your excersicing or get free tips on anything from weight loss to recipes!

***** Speaking of websites my favorite blogger over at Kelly's Korner intorduced me to a website/store call Sam Moon! Google it and visit the website it has the greatest jewelry for CHEAP,CHEAP,CHEAP!!! I wish we had a store around here but I will take the website.

That is about all that I have had time to get into lately! I will have some fun and exciting posts soon and pics from all of these showers!

No comments: