Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

I am really glad it is Friday! In a way it makes me sad that yet another week has sped by and that means that I have less times to spend at home with my babies. But on the other hand HALELUJAH it is FRIDAY!!! the kids and I have stayed busy this week but man I am glad it is the weekend and I am ready for Tex to be home :)

I have a big day tomorrow ;) Ann Mason and I are headed to Lexington to visit Erin and Riley for a few hours before heading off to Ashley's wedding shower! I can't wait to see all of the fun presents she gets and to just kick off her wedding extravaganza! I think it will get me in the spirit of the wedding season to come!

Other than that we are doing pretty much nothing which is great! You all have a great weekend and I will post some pics come Sunday!

No comments: