Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mall Wlking

For those of you who do not know what mall walking is... you are missing out! I was introduced to mall walking when I had Palmer and it is both FABULOUS AND FREE!! :) Our malls here (and your malls too) open their doors two hours before the stores actually open so that people can walk! Granted most of the "mall walkers" are 65 plus but it is a great thing!

Mall Walking is great when the weather is freezing like it is today and you need to take some high energy kiddos somewhere pronto :) Palmer and Ann Mason and I have been mall walking and I think we are going to try to do it most days! You wouldn't think walking the mall is good exercise but let me assure you that after round 2 I am sweating :0

Plus as I am walking I can peek into all of the stores and look at all of the awesome clothes that I will someday afford and fit into! haha I still have a few pounds to go until my pre-pregnancy weight and then a lot of pounds to go that I can't blame on the pregnancy! :) Hopefully my walking will help shed these pounds! I wish I was brave enough to post some "before" and "after" pics of my weight loss but I am afraid I will never be that brave so i will just stick with posting some "after" pics!!! :0

PS If you know of any fun and fairly cheap ideas for mom's and kids let me know I am up for anything!

1 comment:

JElmer said...

What about library story time? I know Ann Mason is too young to enjoy, but I hit up the library pretty regulary and always think that the kids area, and "story corner" looks so fun (and free)! Would P sit still if he had a good story to listen to and saw other kids sitting and listening? Just an idea....