Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! It seems like the days are flying and that is NO good cause have I told you how much I am enjoying staying home with my babies? Well, if I haven't mentioned it lately I LOVE it :) Today is a rainy day so we went "mall walking" and swung by the 1/2 price book store (which is FABULOUS) and picked up Palmer a new movie. He picked out Jimmy Neutron which is funny and he is currently glued to the tv! Since I am a cool mom I got out his "CARS" tent and sleeping bag and put them in the living room and he is having a picnic and watching his movie! You can't ask for much more! Ann Mason is doing what she does best snoring away :)

I haven't posted pics in a while so here they are.... It is mainly just pics from around the house, we will have some more exciting ones soon!

Palmer wants to be everywhere his sister is, he keeps her entertained!



Palmer LOVES his sister and wants to hold her a lot!



This is what happens when Aunt Ashley comes over with CAKE!



I am SO tired my bow fell off!

1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

Oh, my Gosh! They are so precious! I want you to post them on Shutterfly so that Neenie can order them! Ann Mason loves to sleep!