Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

FATHERS DAY WEEKEND!

Click here to view these pictures larger


We seriously had one of the "funnest" weekends ever celebrating fathers day!!! :) I am so blessed to have so many wonderful dad's in my life and to be married to one of the greatest dad's I know. There is never an end to his supply of love, hugs and kisses for Palmer and Ann Mason. He can work a 13 hour day in 90 degree weather and the minute he steps thru that door his face lights up and he is on the floor wrestling for hours! I have so much respect for single mom's because I don't know what I would do without Tex and all of the help and love he gives to me and the kids!

We started off the weekend with Mexican food with Aunt Ashley and Uncle, Saturday we went to the "arc" to play in the morning and then the Bats Baseball game that night! Palmer had not been to a real baseball game since he was 6 months old and he LOVED it! Sunday we ended the weekend with the most amazing church service, time at daddy's golf course and dinner with my dad and Debbie. I am absolutely LOVING the kids ages right now! I know I have probably said this a million times but it seems like they are both at such fun ages and they can interact and have a great time everywhere we go! We still have our moments but to see them playing and being best friends just melts my heart, I don't want this stage to end!

No comments: