Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Whole Lotta This....

My lack of blogging has been because we are trying to spend as much time at the pool! We are loving every minute of it and the kids love the pool as much as their mommy always has! We go in the afternoons after work or naps and try to go at least for a couple of hours a day on the weekend if the weather permits, we are definitely getting our money worth! ha!
Ann Mason in her little lounge chair snacking! This girl does more eating than swimming for sure!
Both Kiddos taking a break and enjoying the view of the baby pool eating their food!

My two favorite boys in the whole wide world! Palmer wants to be just like daddy so we had to buy him a hat too, sorry for the "cheese" haha we are working on that!

Ann Mason has officially taken over my first coach purse apparently she thinks it is hers and she carries it everywhere! Figures, I didn't think taking my stuff would start this early :)
This girl is a mess! Tex said she looks like me on some nights in college! Purse on my shoulder and a missing shoe :) haha Those of you who knew me then would totally appreciate this! We aren't the most "put together" chics but we try :)
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are! I am soaking up this time with my children and the outdoors as much as possible and loving every minute of it!









No comments: