Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 Year Check- UP!

Palmer had his 3 year check up today! Oh, it breaks my heart that he is 3, I just can't get over it! I was so thankful to Aunt Ashley for watching Annie today cause I seriously would have lost my marbles! Palmer was SO brave and got all of his vitals, hearing test, finger prick and 2 shots!!!
Palmer being serious as always checking out the BP cuff!
Cheesing in true fashion before shots!
The finger prick I think was the worst part and the shots were not fun either but all in all he did a great job!
Palmer weighs 33.5 pds and is 67% in weight
Height is 38 inches and also 67% in height

Everything was perfect and he was a healthy boy!!! He got an A+++++
Although we have a few things to work on...
1. Not so much milk
2. Number 2 on the potty (#1 is a breeze these days)
3. Big Boy Bed
I feel pretty confident if these are the "worst" things that we have to work on we are doing pretty good or at least that is what we are telling ourselves! ha!




No comments: